Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTING CONDITIONS OF USE
1. About the web site
Shkëndija Shop provides an interactive online service through the web site of the shop.kfshkendija.com domain, which is operated by Shkëndija Football Club. Through the site Shkëndija Shop sells windscreen accessories for fans of fans. Shkëndija Shop is responsible for the quality of the services and products that it offers and sells. All offers and prices on the site can be changed at any time, without prior notice.
2. Ownership of the website
3. Use of the site
As a prerequisite of the site, you agree that:
– You have at least 18 years
– You are able to make a legal obligation
– You are not legally prohibited from using certain services or products
– You will not attempt to perform any action on the site for retrieving information from it like launching robots, crawlers, and other information extracting tools
– You will make legitimate purchases that are in accordance with the terms given in each offer
– You will only make purchases for your personal use or for gifts to friends
– You will provide accurate information about you in any place on the site where you leave data
– You will change your information as needed to make sure it is accurate at any time
– You are responsible for your password and its confidential storage
4. Access to the site
Shkëndija Shop reserves the right to refuse to grant a service or access to the site or profile of any person at any time for any reason. The end user acknowledges that although the Internet is often a safe place, there are sometimes obstacles in the service or events that are beyond the control of Shkëndija Shop , and Shkëndija Shop is not responsible for any data lost while carrying information via the Internet. Although Shkëndija Shop ‘s goal is to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that, depending on the circumstances, within and outside the control of Shkëndija Shop , access to the website may be suspended or suspended from time to time.
Shkëndija Shop has the right at any time to change or terminate any aspect or function on the site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment required to access or use the site.
6. Your profile
You can register and maintain only one profile of the website for personal use. You are responsible for recovering data in your account. As part of the changes to your profile, you have the option to: change, save or delete any personal information from the profile, or to opt out of receiving promotional email messages. You know and agree that Shkëndija Shop does not have any responsibility for any incident that may arise from or is associated with your account. Only You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. We will assume that any person using the site through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on or with your account. Your account can be removed along with your funds that are on it if you do not keep it with current data.
7. Equipment for use on the site
The end user is responsible for the supply and maintenance of telephone equipment, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access and use of this site and all related costs. Shkëndija Shop is not responsible for any damage to the equipment of the end user as a result of using this site.
8. The end-user’s code of conduct
Set up any content on the site that:
– It violates applicable laws (including but not limited to: intellectual property laws, laws relating to the protection of personal data and laws relating to defamation);
– It contains personal information, unless we clearly ask you for such information;
– Contains viruses or bad software that can hurt;
– Offers the acquisition of protected, confidential or personal data;
– Has the effect of imposing on others;
– Contains messages from unauthorized persons from Shkëndija Shop who supposedly speak on behalf of Shkëndija Shop or provide confidential information related to Shkëndija Shop ;
– deliberately inadequate, constitutes fraud, or falsifies data; or
– Is protected by copyright, trademark or any other type of intellectual property without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property
Trying to do or actually do any of the following:
– Accessing data that is not intended for you, as well as logging on to a server or account that is not authorized to access;
– Scanning or tracking the site for data collection, in an attempt to send sales, use, aggregated bidding information, price information or similar data;
– Scan or test the security or configuration of the site or breach security or authentication measures; or
– Interference in the use of the site by any user in any way, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the site attempting to overload the “spam”, or a site interruption.
Use of any of the following:
Frames, frame framing techniques, or framing technology to display or discover any content from the site without our written permission;
– Any content from the site, including without limitation User Content (defined below), in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” of techniques and technologies without our written permission;
– Website or any other content for advertising or distribution, for commercial, political or religious purposes or to compete, directly or indirectly, with Shkëndija Shop ; or
– The site or any of its resources to gain users, traders or other third parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competing with Shkëndija Shop , including, without limitation, collecting current or prior offered offers.
Collecting any of the following:
– The content of the site, including but not limited to current or previous offered promotional offers on the site, and then showing the users of such content in any way in order to transfer users from the site to another third party without our written permission;
– Personal data (defined in the Personal Data Protection Policy), User Content (defined in item 13 below) or content from any user or Seller.
Include in any of the following activities:
– claiming or preventing the proper functioning of any part, site or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by Shkëndija Shop ;
– Acquire any action that creates a pay-as-you-go for our services or orders, or may impose, unreasonable or disproportionately large bulk cargo on our servers or other parts of our infrastructure;
– Resale to any purchases made through the site;
– Attaching, tracking or copying any content from the site, using any “robot”, “paway”, or other automated means or any process for any purpose, without our written permission;
– Aggregation and display of any current or previous offer or content or other information from the site (no matter if you use links or other technical means or physical records related to purchases made through the site), with materials from other sites without our written permission;
– Deep linkage with any part of the site (including, without limitation, swapping packs for each product) without our written permission;
– Linking to the site from any other website without our initial and current consent; or
– Acting unlawfully or maliciously against business interests or the reputation of Shkëndija Shop , our products or our services.
9. Your privacy
10. Terms of purchase
11. Special programs
12. Copyright and trademark
The site contains copyrighted material, trademark and other proprietary information, including but not limited to text, software, images, video, graphics, music and sound. All that is on this site is in the exclusive ownership of Shkëndija Shop . Shkëndija Shop has the copyright to select, select, coordinate or modify the content as well as the content that he originally possesses. Shkëndija Shop has copyright on the photographs that are in his possession, such as the photographs that are being photographed for the purposes of the photographic offer of Shkëndija Shop . Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, modify, participating in a sale, or otherwise modifying the site or in any other way use the content, in part or whole without express written permission of Shkëndija Shop Is A DIFFICULT PROTECTED. Any violation of this policy may result in copyright, trademark or other intellectual property infringements and may lead the end user to civil and / or criminal penalties.
The end-user must not upload, post or otherwise make available on this site any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without prior permission from the copyright owner, trademark or other property right. Shkëndija Shop does not bear the burden or responsibility to give end-user indications in order to teach him whether certain material is protected by copyright or trademark. The end user is solely responsible for any damage caused by any infringement of copyright, trademark, proprietary rights or any other damages arising from such a submission. By placing material on any public space on this site, the end user ensures that the owner of that material explicitly grants him a non-exclusive right and permission for use, reproduction, adjustment, right to publish, translate and distribute such material to Shkëndija Shop . The end user also allows access to that material from any other end-user, reproduction and storage by that user for personal use. The End User here agrees that it entitles any other end-user to copy, modify, log out and distribute any material placed on this Site by the End-User.
13. User content
The site allows registered users and visitors more opportunities to review or post opinions, tips, ratings, discussions, comments, messages, responses and other communications, as well as uploading files, images, photos, videos, audio recordings, music and other content (collectively, “content”) through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms, surveys, blogs or other communication facilities that may be offered on, through or in connection with this site from time to time . You may be required to have an account so you can upload content.
In some cases and from time to time, it may be possible to modify or remove content submitted or sent through your account. Shkëndija Shop does not provide any guarantee that the user content you have changed or removed will be modified or removed from the site or elsewhere, or that the content will cease to appear on the Internet, in search engines, social media, or other form, medium or technology.
User content of public nature
– You understand and agree that user content is public. All discussions about ratings, comments, bulletin boards, chat rooms and / or other messages or means of communication are public, not private messages, and therefore others can read communications. Any person (whether or not he is a user of the services of Shkëndija Shop ) can read your content without your knowledge. Please do not include any personal information in your content unless you want them to be publicly announced. Shkëndija Shop is not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information you post as User Content.
– Any content of any kind made by you or any third party is made by the appropriate author (s) or distributor (s), and not by Shkëndija Shop . Other users can upload content that is incorrect, incorrect or fraudulent. Shkëndija Shop does not support and is not responsible for any user content, and will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by your reliance on such content. User content reflects the opinion of the applicant, and not the opinion of Shkëndija Shop . Shkëndija Shop does not control or approve any uploaded content, and is specifically deterred from any liability regarding your contribution to, use or reliance on any User Content and any actions resulting from participation in any part of the Site , including any inappropriate and obscene user content.
Approval / licensing
– Some user content that you leave on Shkëndija Shop may be displayed or you may be given the option to display along with your personal information or part of your personal information, including but not limited to your name, initials, user name, social networking account name, picture, likes, preferences, voice and location. You give Shkëndija Shop free, irrevocable, irrevocable, non-exclusive, portable, worldwide valid right to use, display, distribute, offer for sale and sale of personal information related to your content, whether content is appearing independently or as part of other things, as well as in any form, medium or technology, whether known or developed in the future, without compensation for you. However, Shkëndija Shop will not be obligated to use your personal information regarding any user content.
– As for the connection between you and Shkëndija Shop , you reserve the ownership right over the content you are uploading. In any case, by leaving user content on the site, you give Shkëndija Shop free, irrevocably, irrevocably, non-exclusive, portable, worldwide valid right to use, display, distribution, offer for sale and sale of personal information related with your content, whether the content appears independently or as part of other things, as well as in any form, medium or technology, whether known or developed in the future, be used by all without compensation for you. You give Shkëndija Shop a moral right and any other rights that you may have in accordance with the laws, which arise from authorship of the content or integrity of the materials related to your uploaded user content. The license of Shkëndija Shop for the use of user content or personal data submitted with it includes but is not limited to using it for advertising, marketing, promotions, market research, providing feedback to sellers, quality control and other legal goals.
– As previously stated, leaving user content allowed only for people over 18 years of age. The site is designed and designed for adults. By realizing the contents of shop.kfshkendija.com you confirm that you are adult. We will immediately remove user content from people under 18 as soon as we get to know about it.
14. Unwanted ideas
We do not accept or take into account any unwanted ideas transmitted directly or through any employee of Shkëndija Shop , including, without limitation, ideas or suggestions relating to new products or the improvement of existing ones, names or technologies, of advertising and marketing campaigns, plans or other promotions. Do not send us, or any of our employees, unwanted ideas, suggestions, material, pictures or other things in any form (“Unclaimed Materials”). If you send us unwanted materials, you understand and agree that the following terms will apply, regardless of the letter of motivation or other materials you have sent:
– Shkëndija Shop has no obligation to consider any unwanted materials, nor to keep them confidential; and
– Shkëndija Shop owns, and can use and redistribute unwanted posted materials for any purpose without prior notification to the sender and without his knowledge
15. Copyright Policy
Shkëndija Shop reserves the right to terminate the contract with any end user who permanently violates the copyrights of third parties, based on prior timely notification to Shkëndija Shop by the copyright owner or legal agents of copyright owner. Without limiting the foregoing, if you consider that the copyrighted material has been copied or published on this site in a manner that violates its ownership rights, you should notify Shkëndija Shop by sending the following information: a) the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (b) the identification and location of the website containing the protected content that you are alleged to have been misused; (c) a written statement from you that you have good faith and the belief that the use of the material has not been approved by the owner, his agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, such as a telephone number or e-mail address; and (e) a statement from you that the above information given in your commentary is accurate and correct, and an assertion that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
16. General warranty conditions
THE END USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USING THIS SITE IS BASED ON HIS RESPONSIBILITY. NEITHER Shkëndija Shop , employees, associates, providers CONTENT OR LICENCORS OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OF VIRUSES OR ERROR FREE; NOR WARRANT FOR (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, OR (b) the accuracy, reliability or completeness of (1) CONTENT OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE OFFERS FROM SELLERS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WHICH ARE FUTURE; (2) THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BENEFITS OF SELLERS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER PROGRAMS; OR (3) USER CONTENT IS GIVEN THROUGH THE SITE.
THIS SITE AND THEIR OWN ITS CONTENT, USEFUL INFORMATION, INFORMATION ABOUT THE BIDS AND SELLERS ARE MADE ON THE BASIS OF “AS IS” AND “WHEN AVAILABLE”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED TO APPLY THE APPLICABLE LAW, SHKËNDIJA Shop is RETAINED BY ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND TERMS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEY CONTRARY TO MISTAKES, TRADING OR ADJUSTED FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
17. Limitation of Liability
18. Electronic communication
When you use the site or send electronic (e-mail) messages to Shkëndija Shop , you interact with us electronically and agree to receive e-mails from us regarding your use of the site. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notifications or comments on the site. You agree that all agreements, remarks or other communications that have been transmitted electronically satisfy the legal requirements and requirements as if they were transferred in writing and could serve as credible evidence. Notifications from us will be considered duly delivered on the day of the sent email by us, to your email address that you have left on your account, or you have given us another form of communication with you.
19. Contents of third parties
Shkëndija Shop , similar to any Internet service provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content provided by third parties and end users. Accordingly, Shkëndija Shop has no editorial control over such content as any public library or bookstore. Any opinion, advice, report, service, offer, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information on services, or any other information from end-users shall be to the appropriate author or distributor, and not on Shkëndija Shop .
Unless Shkëndija Shop explicitly allows you to do so, you may not place external links on shop.kfshkendija.com that link to other sites. Shkëndija Shop reserves the right to revoke your consent for any link at any time without notifying you.
20. Damage / release
You are only responsible for the interaction with the site or other users of the site. The End Beneficiary agrees to indemnify and will not be held responsible by the company Shkëndija Shop, his responsible persons and employees for all claims for damages and costs, including legal representation fees that may arise from the use of this website by side of the end user.
21. Force Majeure